The guidelines for registration in the exhibition:
• First stage - Registration in the official website of the exhibition
Applicants for participation in the exhibition are required to register in the official exhibition website, with the following address: www.iexhap.ir.
• Second stage –Review of the currency documents
After registration, applicants are required to submit the following documents to the organizer's address (ZIP code 1533676411, No. 8, Mobini Alley, Sabounchi St., Takhti Sq., Beheshti St.) for the purpose of monetary and currency assessment and the receipt of permissible registration in the currency section of the seventeenth International Exhibition of Household Appliances.
Documents required for importers:
• Presentation of authorized representative license for the import of goods.
• Brochures and catalogs on the commodities and products that will be displayed by the participants in the exhibition.
If the importing company has been registered in Iran, the following documents must be presented for confirmation:
• Establishment notice and the official newspaper of the company (for legal persons)
• Certificate of trademark registration
• Brochures and catalogs on the commodities and products that will be displayed by the participants in the exhibition
Final registration forms include the following:
• Application Form
• Identification Card
• Parking Card
• Personal Information foreign exhibitors form
This form specifically pertains to the participants who participate in the exhibition directly from foreign countries or the participants whose exhibitors are from foreign countries.
• Official Catalog Form
• Obligation form of the instructions for protection and security affairs (Form 7)
Documents required for final registration:
Final registration in the exhibition after the verification of the participants' submitted documents by the Executive Committee is finalized by the presentation of completed final registration forms + payment of 100% of costs based on the requested size in euro + registration fee of 20000 Rails per square meter from visitors to the exhibition+ parking fees of 20000 Rails per square meter + payment of 9% value added tax in euro to the organizer in due time
* In case of not providing the above items to the organizer in due time, the organizer will not have any obligation to provide the applicant with the booth.
1. Request for the addition or reduction of the size area of the booth will be possible only with the consent and approval of the organizer.
2. If booth arrangement is made in two floors with the approval of the organizer, participants are required to pay the fee for the area covered by the second floor based on the tariffs posted on the website.
3. The cost of electrical power consumption for self-assembled companies is 40 cents per Kilowatt; the participants are required to pay this cost on the day of discharge in accordance with the amount announced by the organizer of the exhibition.
4. In the event of cancellation up to one month before the exhibition, 10% of the payment will be reduced and the rest will be refunded after the written announcement and confirmation of the participant. In case of cancellation in less than a month before the exhibition, no payment will be refunded to the participant.
5. Transfer of the assigned booths to others is strictly prohibited.
6. Request for additional size area of the booth will be possible only with the consent and approval of the organizer.
7. All legal deductions resulting from participation in the exhibition are on the participants' shoulder.
8. The location of columns in the hall map is approximately determined and there is the possibility of definitively specifying the column location relative to booths only at the time of lining.
9. The presence of the company representative in the booth is mandatory from the arrangement of booths to the closure of booths doors. At the end of the exhibition, the presence of the company representative in the booth is mandatory from the opening of the doors to the full exit of the equipment. In case of the absence of the company representative at the time of the arrangement and disassembly of the booths, the organizer will have no responsibility for the possible loss of goods and equipment.
10. Participants in the open space are not permitted to conduct scaffolding to cover their booth and they should provide coordination on the coverage of their booth with the organizer if necessary.
11. The maximum height of the cornice of booths in the outdoor space of the exhibition is one meter. In case of non-compliance with this principle, participants must pay the related costs to the Management of Public Relations and International Affairs of the Exhibitions Joint Stock Company in accordance with the promotional tariffs of the Exhibitions Corporation.
12. Participants in the outdoor area are allowed to merely attach the company name and logo on the booth head and to print and install the ads relating to the introduction of their products and goods and their services in the visual space of their own booth. In fact, the attachment and installation of any print ad for the use of the advertising space of the outside walls of the booth as well as the use of the open public advertising space of the international exhibition site will be possible if the necessary coordination is provided and the required permits are taken from the Management of Public Relations and International Affairs of the Exhibitions Joint Stock Company.
13. The organizer is allowed to take a photo and shoot a film from every part of the exhibition if needed.
14. Participants are not allowed to close their booth during the visiting hours.
15. Participants are not allowed to completely leave the booth during the visiting hours.
16. Given the impossibility of the direct sale of products and goods and any lottery and award in the exhibition without the prior coordination with the relevant authorities, it is kindly asked to refrain from doing the above-mentioned prohibited items; otherwise, the Exhibitions Joint Stock Company will be allowed to shut down the offending booth.
17. The conduct of any actions and interactions, damage, and change by the participant on the prefabricated booths will make the participants compensate for the damages.
18. In the event of any damage to the prefabricated booths, facilities, halls, and/or the open spaces of the exhibition, the participants will be obliged to compensate for the damages.
19. The instructions and obligation forms of booth construction will be visible on the official website of the exhibition, that is, http://www.iexhap.ir and will be downloadable at the right time. To this end, all pages of the above-mentioned forms should be signed and sealed by the contractor and the booth-constructing company. In the same way, the obligation and approval forms pertaining to the Exhibitions Joint Stock Company should be also sealed and signed by the contracting and engineering company of booth construction (licensed by the accredited engineering system).
20. Participants are required to exit their goods from the exhibition area and to disassemble their booth at the end of the exhibition based on the timetable and hours announced by the organizer.
21. The entry of any type of cranes, lift trucks, and cars to the exhibition halls by participants is prohibited (Except in emergency situations after getting the permit from the Management of the Exhibitions Joint Stock Company).
22. During the preparation days of booths, activity days, and days of booths disassembly and exit of goods, the entry and passage of each type of car and vehicle will be strictly prohibited on the grounds of the exhibition. The carriage of facilities and equipment items should be performed by means of cargo carrying vehicles, and after loading or unloading, it should be attempted to quickly exit the vehicle from the exhibition area; otherwise, the vehicle will be transferred outside of the exhibition by forklift.
23. The installation of any scaffold for doing advertising affairs on the exhibition area is prohibited, and the offending participant will be required to pay compensation if this rule is violated. Participants can refer to the advertisement contractor in the audiovisual unit of the Exhibitions Joint Stock Company for any kind of outdoor advertising.
24. The distribution of any pamphlet, book, and brochure (information and print items) in the exhibition area (outside the booth) is prohibited. Participants can provide necessary coordination with the Public Relations and International Affairs of the Exhibitions Joint Stock Company in order to take the permit for the distribution of such items in the exhibition area.
25. Due to the need for ease of the electrical agents' access to switchgears, it is required to refrain from putting any additional equipment behind the walls after the arrangement of booths. Obviously, these spaces are checked before the opening of the exhibition and at the time of the exhibition activity and if the above-mentioned equipment was observed behind the booth walls, it will be transmitted out of the hall and the organizer will take no responsibility for the possible loss of such equipment. In addition, in case of the existence of equipment items behind the booth walls and the incidence of any possible accident, the whole responsibility for any damages will be on the offending exhibitor.
26. The continued activity of the booths that do not observe the current rules and regulations and violate their obligations will be prevented, and all consequences, liability, and compensation for the possible damage resulting from this violation of rules will be on the participants.
Force Majeure: In case of the incidence of unforeseen events (force majeure) and the occurrence of such side effects and events as war, earthquake, flood, storm, chaos, fires, changes in the current rules or any other unpredictable accidents and cases that are beyond the control of the organizer and that may lead to the cancellation or rescheduling of the exhibition venue a month before the exhibition, 50% of the amounts paid for the exhibition affairs will be deducted and the rest will be refunded to the participants. In case of the incidence of force majeure less than a month before the exhibition, no expense will be refunded to the participants.
-The last deadline for final registration in the exhibition: Up to September 22, 2019 (obviously, the organizer would be excused from accepting new requests if the capacity of halls and the outdoor space was completed in advance of the above date).
-The last deadline for requesting to change the prefabricated booth into a self-assembled one or vice versa (to be assessed and verified by the organizer) will be October 26, 2019.
- The executive plans of booth construction contractor will be examined and the construction permit will be issued by the organizer only from November 12, 2019 to November 14, 2019.
(After the mentioned date, the organizer will be excused from the acceptance, review, and verification of the executive plans and all the responsibilities and consequences will be passed to the applicant).
* The organizer will be excused from accepting the companies and individuals (as booth constructing contractors) outside the "approved list of booth constructing contractors by the Exhibitions Joint Stock Company" as announced in the official website of the exhibition http://www.iexhap.ir; therefore, be careful about choosing the booth constructing contractor.
- The delivery date of booths for the arrangement of the display products and decoration of the booth layout: November 16, 2019.
Important point: The presence of the company representative from the booth arrangement to the closure of the booths doors is required. In case of the absence of the company representative at the time of arrangement and disassembly of the booth, the organizer will take no responsibility for the possible loss of goods and equipment.
- Delivery date of self-assembled booths to the participants: From November 16, 2019.
- Deadline for completion of construction and the exit of the debris of self-assembled booths: November 17, 2019 (in case of non-completion of booth construction operations on time and the failure in the timely exit of the construction debris, the lost amount of money will be deducted from the deposit guarantee of performance bond for the delayed disassembly of booth constructing equipment on the organizer's initiatives.)
The delivery date of identification cards: from November 16 -18, 2019.
The official opening date of the exhibition: Tuesday, November 19, 2019.
Visiting hours of the exhibition: 9 am to 17 pm. (In case of any changes in visiting hours, the Exhibitions Joint Stock Company will let the participants know).
- The exit of the display goods from the exhibition area: on Saturday, November 23, 2019.
- The disassembly and exit of booth constructing equipment from the exhibition area: November 23-24, 2019.
* Participants are required to exit their products from the exhibition area and completely disassemble the exhibition booth at the end of the exhibition based on the schedule and hours announced by the organizer.
Important point: The presence of the company representative from the opening of halls doors to the full disassembly of the booths is required.
Booth construction equipment and remaining residues should be fully exited from the exhibition area up to the end, November 24, 2019. Otherwise, the whole amount of money relating to "deposit guarantee of performance bond and disassembly of the booth equipment" will be taken for the indemnification of damages.
Participation in exhibitions is subject to the laws and regulations of the Islamic Republic of Iran International Exhibitions Company. For more information, refer to the book rules. Form completion and registration in the exhibition constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Stand With Prefabricated Equipment (Covered Hall): 270 /€ M2+9% VAT
- Stand Without Prefabricated Equipment (Covered Hall): 260 /€ M2+9% VAT
- Outdoor Space With Equipment 155 /€ M2+9% VAT
Stand With Prefabricated Equipment Includes:
- A) Divided Panels
- B) Needle Punch Carpet
- C) Fluorescent Lights
- D) 1 Unit Power Outlet
- E) A Table and Two Chairs per Each 12 M2
- F) Fascia Board with Company Name & Stand Number
- Minimum Allocated For Equipped ( 12 M2)
- Minimum Allocated For Unequipped (12 M2)
- Outdoor Space For Equipped ( 30 M2)
- Value Added: 9 Percent
According to the instructions received from the International Exhibitions Company, Project registration of visitors to exhibitions, from 29 Sep 2015 Date implementation of the plan in accordance with the tariff per square meter plus VAT announced 20/000 rails and must be paid at time of registration to the organizer.
Please note that the above deadlines must not be extended. (*)